Spouse approved..WAC-03-001-XXXXX

vtg

Registered Users (C)
Spouse(derivative) approved..WAC-03-001-XXXXX- primary not approved yet.

Hi !
got approval emails and online status change for my spouse today - WAC-03-001. second FP done about a month back.

mine is not yet approved, i am the primary applicant and am a WAC-02.
seems like this also happens with USCIS !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
call the 800 number repeatedly explaining your case details and that of your spouse and also telling them that your are the derivative and your spouse is primary. If you can calmly mention to them that you are concerned since primary still awaits approval while derivative got it, they would initiate an inquiry and depending upon the rep. you are talking to if you are lucky, they could put you through and immigration officer. the point you need to stress is primary is still waiting while derivative got the approval and hence you need to know the status of what is happening.

In my case after approval my wife (derivative) got the card in 4-6 weeks while it is 12 weeks and I dont have the card yet. But after I called them a couple of times, last week my online status which never changed finally changed to card ordered so I am hoping to get the card soon.

Good Luck

I think, but not sure,yours also might have been approved and status not updated. wait for the derivative to receive the notice by mail. If you don't get yours by mail along, then you call NSC.

as i mentioned in my post, ours were not filed together..so do you guys think this might be one of the reasons (assuming mine is not approved yet)