sponsoring parents

residence

thanks, but should one be in Canada or show proof or residence in Canada to do that? what if someone is in US on H-1 with no residence in Canada?

Is there a time limit a person has to be a Canadian PR before he can sponsor PR for his parents?
i.e If I become a Canadian PR on say 1 Jan 2002, when am I elligible to apply for Canadian PR for my parents?.
Thanks.

I am very interested also to get the info....

I am very much interested to get the same info. So if anybody can help us by explaining elaborately about the above situation.

If my parents prefer to come as tourist now?

Say after 2/3 months of landing, my parents want to come here as tourist for couple of month then what will be the procedure to sponsor them. Say I have not yet completed a single tax year but say I am doing some jobs(never taken any social benefits), Is it possible to invite them for just visiting? Does Canadian High commission normally allow visa in these types of cases.

Please explain me about the solution, if anybody knows it.

No Title

For Visitor Visa you do not need to sponser them,If you wish you can send invitation letter but they have to satisfy the Visa officer and like they will be just visitors and will return to India they might have to show the documents required for Visitor Visa and it depends upon the Visa officer to grant it or not, you can not help them much in getting a Visa. you can check the Visitor Visa requirement from any site of Canada Consulae .