Sponsoring Married Indian Siblings Living In Africa

I am a US citizen (came here on marriage visa and got naturalized) living in Michigan. I wanted to know if I can file I-130 for my 2 siblings just as easily as I did for my parents. They are married with kids and living in South Africa and Swaziland, respectively. Kids passports are Indian even though they were born in Africa.

Would it make sense for me to sponsor my siblings now or should I wait for my parents to come here (already filed mom's I-130 about 5 months ago) and have them do it. Siblings are over 21 and their kids are under 10.

Any advice is appreciated. Please let me know if I need to provide any more information.

If you petition them, it would be in F4 category, which currently has visa numbers for petitions filed about 14.5 years ago (15 years ago for people born in India).

Permanent residents cannot petition married children. So your parents would have to wait until they become US citizens before they can petition their married children. It would be in the F3 category, which currently has visa numbers for petitions filed almost 13 years ago. Given that it will take time for your parents to immigrate to the US + 5 years to be eligible for naturalization + maybe a year to naturalize (assuming that they are willing to naturalize and are able to pass the tests), the total time will still be slower than a petition from you directly, assuming that your siblings remain married.

Of course, both you and your parents (after they become citizens) can petition your siblings, if you want to be safe. Multiple petitions do not conflict.

@newacct We went with your suggested route of F4. Now the question becomes ... what would happen to their kids who will be over the age of 21+. Would they not be able to migrate with their parents because they are no longer under 18?