Sponsoring Canadian Husband to USA

Hi, I am an American Citizen living in Canada for 8years. Got married to a Canadian Citizen in 2002 in New York and moved to Canada. Worked in Canada for 4 years then decided to stay home and take care of our daughters. I am sponsoring my husband to the United States. Our daughters are already US citizens, He is currently working and I work from home doing home daycare. I'm in the process of filling out the Affidavit of support form and have a few questions:

(1) My income for 2009 in Canada is about $5,000, not enough to meet guidline. my father who lives in the United States will be a co sponsor, and has enough $ to cover poverty guide line for the 4 of us, do i need to include our assets here in Canada? house? bank accounts? Also, do I need to include my husband's salary too? or can i leave those questions blank since my father has enough to cover us all.

As for Domicile status, I have a U.S. bank account w/ about $1000., U.S Jury Duty notices, Taxes filed up to 2001 --don't have anything else to prove domicile status...any suggestions?
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: