spoke with IIO

pittsburgh

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,
Today i spoke with an IIO ,asked about my renewal of EAD
then she asked my EAC # i said that# ,then she told me to wait shewill check with the system then she said my receipt date, and this case in verge of completion so wait some more days and if u not get the approval u apply for the EAD.

My details
Rd :10/25/01
Nd ;12/03/01
Fp ;03/08/02
Ead:12/17/01

EAC # 02-053-54***

Looks like vsc is in lighting speed.

Originally posted by pittsburgh
Hi ,
then she asked my EAC # i said that# ,then she told me to wait shewill check with the system then she said my receipt date, and this case in verge of completion so wait some more days and if u not get the approval u apply for the EAD.

My details
Nd ;12/03/01
Fp ;03/08/02

EAC # 02-053-54***

Hi pitts,

Your RD and my RD is same.
My EAD is also expires on 12/12/02.

I think, i have to apply EAD before 90days. I don't know. According your case, even i can wait some more time

good luck.

Verge of completion huh? I bet they are just playing mind tricks!

Originally posted by pittsburgh
Hi ,

My details
Nd ;12/03/01
Fp ;03/08/02

EAC # 02-053-54***

pittsburgh ... RD 10/25/01 and verge of completion ?????

Who did you call ? Indian Immigration officer ? What are you smoking ? I need some of that.

Originally posted by habibi
pittsburgh ... RD 10/25/01 and verge of completion ?????

Who did you call ? Indian Immigration officer ? What are you smHi

Then MR/MRS /miss habibi

Yes i talk with my indian aunty who has a sweet girl
so i enquired about her.:D oking ? I need some of that.

Originally posted by ivar
Hi pitts,

Your RD and my RD is same.
My EAD is also expires on 12/12/02.

I think, i have to apply EAD before 90days. I don't know. According your case, even i can wait some more time

good luck.

Ivar,

The IIO said u can apply before 60days.But i don't know
it is 60 or 90 days i have to check with the procedure applying for EAD .

If you know any info , Please, let me know. Any how i don't lose any money applying EAD. because my company applies.

Have a nice day.

Hi Pittsburgh

Hi Pittsburgh,
I am new to this city and need to renew EAD and AP. Where can I have the INS photos. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Hi Pittsburgh

Originally posted by 180member
Hi Pittsburgh,
I am new to this city and need to renew EAD and AP. Where can I have the INS photos. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi 180 member,

The INS will take photo of u if u apply EAD at the Local INS 1000,liberty avenue.U can take the photo for AP at the summit st,down town, or u can take at SEARS potriat it is loctated below the parkway center mall K-MART .Where r u residing at ?r u in carriage park?

Hummm

Maybe you should have asked the IIO what she was smoking. Aug has not finished, Sept barely started and she says an Oct case is almost finished :D

These IIO's seem pretty entertaining I might have to call them one of these days.

Hi Pittsburgh

Hi Pittsburgh,

I am living in Centre/Negley intersection comes under shadyside. Please give me some mre details on where to go to get photos.
Regards.

Talked with IIO

Back after a while-- spoke with an IIO Aug 22. Was told to wait 6-8 weeks before I hear anything.

ND SEP 24, 2001
FP JAN 30,2002
EAC 02 039 5XXXX EB3/IND/PA

ahhh ... IIOs !!!

my RD 08/22/01

spoke with one IIO in the first week of Aug, the response was my case will take at least 30-60 days.

spoke with another one in the third week and the reponse was, my case will take 30-60 days, but may be approved sooner than that who knows??