Spoke with IIO WAC-01-080-xxxxx

qi qi

Registered Users (C)
I just spoke with an IIO minutes ago about my case. ND 01/01, wac-01-080-xxxxx. The lady asked my case number, name and address. Then she told me the case is still pending. I asked her why somebody filed in Feb got approved. She said that every case is different. She said my case wasn\'t assigned to an officer yet. I asked her to check if they received my background check result. The answer is yes and it was received last week. I asked how long will it wait for assign, she said she couldn\'t tell and she repeated saying that each case is different.
I have tried three days to get through and that\'s all I got. Not very helpful.
Does anybody know how long it usually takes to get approval after getting background check?

No Title

mine like i mentioned before went for background check on june 19..till date not assigned to officer cos they have not got feedback from background check dept ( whatever that is !!)

No Title

That\'s the same story for me. I called IIO yesterday, my case is still pending, not assigned to officer.

ND:01/01, FP: 04/01, WAC 01-077-XXXXX

No Title

I have been trying to talk to an IIO but couldn\'t go through at all. From what I read, talking to them isn\'t that helpful. I also asked my attorney to send fax inquiries. The waiting has been too long...

ND 01/01 FP 04/01 WAC 01-075-xxxxx, still waiting.

yxw

No Title

pipi when did u talk to IIO? did she tell you that your case was assigned on jun 27 ..anything about background check ?