Spoke with IIO, first time it was a man ! and first time it was without emotions, maybe it is why

Sher

Registered Users (C)
Spoke with IIO, first time it was a man ! and first time it was without emotions, maybe it is why VSC is going faster now ? ;-)

Men have emotions as well.

Please try to avoid negative implications in regards to a different gender. We are all in the same boat, and it is quite unprofessional to express your feelings in such manner.

Thank you.

please post the details of your conversation

please post the details of your conversation as that will be more useful to all of us....

To th eperson who started this discussion

May be you should try to explain why you started this discussion in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don\'t see a point to post a message without giving any meaningful information to the readers.

Sher - please provide details of your conversation etc

so that we may get some information from this discussion....

He said he just made an address correction.

There\'s no point to this discussion. Sher just doesn\'t know what he\'s talking about.

GC_Kool I see you don’t have anything to do , maybe you are on the bench ? Please, do not take out

Sher - that\'s a highly sexist remark (wonder if you know what the word means). Watch your attitude

I\'m not on the bench and my company is doing well.

I think you are very sick. Why not go and see a shrink. Don\'t polute this board. You don\'t belong here!