Spoke to the IIO - RD Dec 11 2001

K3G

Registered Users (C)
she(IIO) said that it has taken long and that she is submitting a status inquiry to see what my status is and took my details. and said that someone will contact me later on with a status.

But my question is that i was holding two addresses. And while i was giving the contact information i gave both the addresses.
Later i realized that may Cause an Issue. Gurus le me know if it will cause an issue. Because at the Time of Applying i had only one address. But now i have two so i have her both. I did not file any change in address because the address that have used for applying my I-485 is still my address. Will it cause any problems for me... Please Share your Thoughts with me..

since both the addresses are valid, there is absolutely no problem. If BCIS has any doubt which one is your correct address, it will ask your lawyer about it. So be cool.

My lawyer submitted a status inquiry on behalf of me...

...on 06/12/2003 and was told by IIO that it would take 3 to 4 weeks to get a written response (status) from BCIS. I am still waiting for the response.