Spoke to IIO

Bearx

Registered Users (C)
Can not hold any longer. I called NSC just a minute ago. A lady answered my phone. I got a RFE for employment verification. NSC received at Feb. 5th. She told me that it was reassigned back to the officer at Feb. 18th, and it typically takes 2 or 3 weeks to make the decision.

How do you guys think about the 2 or 3 weeks time frame?

My time thread.

RD: 10/05/01
ND: 11/01/01
FP:5/24/02
RFE: 1/2/03
RFE received by NSC: 2/5/03
Reassigned to officer: 2/18/03
AD: ?

RFE replies are being addressed very quickly these days - I saw one today that was approved within 2 weeks. All the best!

hi bearx,
don't worry , when i called iio they said the same thing to me that it will take 2-3 weeks but it was approved ib 3 days.
r/d10/01/01
ad:02/19/01

India-la. Thanks for the info.

Do you know when your RFE reply was assigned back to the officer?

bearx -

don't listen to what the iios tell you. i called a few minutes back and they told me that they are processing august notice dates. we know it is not true since we have seen cases for people like t-rex and jack hannah who applied in oct or some time got their approvals. since my rd is july and my nd is sept, she told me to call back in 2 months time!

india-la, bearx, BPBJHL042002 - what numvber do you call Nebraska on??

I can't ever get thru to the 402.323.7830 number during working hours.. Tried atleast 100 times..

Is there an alternate (preferably non 800) number?

Thanks,

-ab

I was lucky then. I was able to be connected at 2nd try. I think this is the only number you can call. I tried at afternoon 3:30 pm eastern time. I think NSC is easier to get through now than before.

Bearx,

how did you know the this date (Reassigned to officer: 2/18/03 )?

My details,

RD: 10/17/01
ND: 11/18/01
FP:5/22/02
RFE: 1/27/03
RFE received by NSC: 2/18/03 (online updated at this day)

We have pretty close dates on everything (only 15-20days apart).

Hope to see you approval soon.

IIO has the ability to see the screen that my response was reassigned back to the officer. If you ask them, they should be able to tell you the date. Wish the day is coming soon.