nga

Registered Users (C)
RD May 19 2000
ND June 20 2000
FP Feb 6 2001
LIN 00190
EB2
India

Spoke to IIO on Aug 20. She said that my case would be assigned to an officer in the next 30-60 days. She seemed to talk generally and not my case specifically. Will it really help going to a senator? For how long should I wait before contacting a senator. Also I am planning on a far east trip in Nov-Dec. What proof can I show to get visas for other countries, indicating i am a legal resident in the US since my H1 is not valid anymore. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

similar situation

LIN 00192
RD: May 21, 2000
ND: June 22, 2000
FP: March 27, 2000
Talked to IIO last friday. told that cases in that period will be assigned this week.

No Title

I have applied for visas by including 485 receipt notice and copy of AP in such a situation.

Same situation

I have the same RD, ND and FP dates as yours. I also talked to IIO yesterday and she gave me the same info regarding case will be assigned within next 30 days.

Did you guys submit the Yellow Form to NSC after FP

My guess is that older cases w/o Yellow Form to NSC after FP are taking a longer time as they are waiting for evidence for FINAL 485 approval. Hence the RFEs...

Your thoughts?

Employment letter & EAD RFE

When I received the blue form with FP notice, I replied immediately with current Employment letter and copies of EAD cards, so no that can not cause the delay.

Yellow Form

Yes we submitted the yellow form that was sent along with the FP. I did not receive any RFE either. They just have not gotten to my case yet. When should I contact the senator?

Go for it.

Contact Senator as soon as possible. Probalby that might expedite your case. I do not have any experience with contacting Senator. But your recorded message says that 370 to 400 days for processing and you are well past that. So, I guess nothing wrong in contacting Senator. Good Luck. Let us know your exprience.