Spoke to IIO today...

Pxb

Registered Users (C)
EB3-India
PD 6/96
485 applied on Nov 2000,
RFE on Aug 9th 2001 (Empl letter, paystubs and Medicals for my wife)
Response to RFE sent on Oct 10 2001 (AVM hasn\'t updated yet).

In this regard I spoke to IIO and asked if they have received my Lawyer\'s response. She said no. I asked with in how many days one should respond for the RFE, she said, "it will be clearly written on the RFE" which was with my Lawyer and I didn\'t know. Though my Lawyer said it will be 3 months, but the INS Officer was telling, it will be anywhere between 60 to 90 days, which worried me, since my response from Lawyer is certainly after 2 months. Anyone know is it 60 days or 90 days?

Anyway I didn\'t get much info from IIO.

3 months sounds right

I remember hearing about this while talking to one of my attorneys. Do get it confirmed, though.
--SC

RFE issued on Oct 9th 2001, the letter says response must be received on or before Jan 8th 2002.

Some how, I got the RFE sent to my home address. With attn to my Attorney. The FRE is for Employment letter with continued interest in hiring me, duties to be performed and remuneration.

Earning statements for the last two months

Federal Income tax returns, including all schedules and forms for the last 2 years.

They didn\'t ask for Tax returns for me, ie what my lawyer told

I had to send Empl letter, Paystubs for last 3 montsh and Medicals for my wife.

Hi pxb and Pula...

Are you guys employed by large firms or a small/medium sized consulting company. Did your employer laid off people recently?

I am just trying to guage what kind of applications are RFE\'d, or if there is no method to this madness???

Thanks for your help!

Pula, question for you?

Can you share the exact words of the RFE regarding "continued interest in hiring you" or were these the exact words? In the employment letter you submitted earlier, did the company mention anything about hiring you in the future?

Thanks and good luck!

I think since my PD 6/96.....

I got an RFE for Empl. letter, Paystubs and Med for wife(anyway she hadn\'t done earlier) just to see I am still employed with the same Company. May be if cases are too old or is it the IIO ??, no idea

No Title

It happens when cases are too old. My PD is 11/96 and I got similar RFE. In my case they gave 12 weeks to respond.

Also, I find that recently RFE\'s for employment letters have gone up.