Spoke to IIO on receipt - Weird answer

INS Nightmare

Registered Users (C)
Looks like around 3-3.30 is the right time to call and get through..

She said as of May end , they were working on Feb end mails.
Sounds weird to me. If thats true how can my friend who filed
on March 25 got his EAD approved ?
I was not convinced. Anyways.. just want to register this message.
I filed on apr 26 - No receipt yet
Heard from her that I would hear from them around in another 3 weeks or so.
Could not stand all these delays.

No Title

I had sent my EAD application on April 30th(FFEDEX). I got my receipt on 26th May. Details are RD: 05/01/01 and ND:05/22/01.
Hope this helps.

No Title

I spoke with an IIO two days ago. I got the exact same answer. She said "they were still processing Feb end receipts for I-485 filers." It\'s likely that they process I-485 receipts separately from other ones.

My attorney filed my I-485 on 4/20/01. No receipt yet.

By the way, did you ask the IIO to search on your name?

No Title

I just spoke to a lady at INS VSC, she said april 2nd week filers will get their receipt within 2 to 3 weeks.

she futher said VSC is experiencing a huge front log that occured in the begining of April and the VSC will speed up to resolve this front log after june 15.

good luck to you guys.

No Title

Did she locate your application in the computer? Was she able to give you the EAC- receipt number?

No Title

I git amy Amended I-140 Receipt yesterday. I Submited the application
on April 26. EAC01194XXXXXX

No Title

i gave her my 140 EAC number, she gave me A# when I called IIO a month ago and she told me whenever u call us again, give us your A#, this is your green card number.

if your PD is current and visa is available , then NVC assign A# and send to INS.

usually 485 receipt shows A# thats she said, I dont know because I have\'nt received my recipt so far. Those who already got their receipt can answer that thing.