SPOKE TO IIO 02/26/2001 at 11.00AM

ins485waiter

Registered Users (C)
Folks: I spoke to IIO this morning about my case, where I have sent my
RFE ( Employment Letter) on February 19,2001.. Vermont received it
on February 21 and the AVM was updated the same evening. But the AVM says it would take 180 days to complete the processing.. the reason I call was since the letter says 14 days for completing the process which normally
people get approval. The IIO said.. It won\'t take 180 days but it will take two weeks or less.. he said it depand on the adjuacation officer that how many cases are on his desk. I posting the information, in case someone is in the same boat:)
My details;
RD: September 99
ND: October 99
FP September 2000
RFE: February 12, 2001
RFE Responded: February 19, 2001
Vermont Received & Updated: February 21, 20001
EB3... country Other.

No Title

mine is same as yours
nd Oct1,99,eb3 others
rfe(employment letter) recieved by ins on 02/21
let us keep our fingures crossed!

No Title

Sudeep, can you tell me when the RFE was sent by you by courier and when it was recd and when the AVM got updated.
Because we sent the RFE reply on 2/21 bu courier but still the AVM has not been updated and when I called IIO today they say it is not in the system and it is still not updated. Pls help

No Title

Sudeep, can you tell me when the RFE was sent by you by courier and when it was recd and when the AVM got updated.
Because we sent the RFE reply on 2/21 bu courier but still the AVM has not been updated and when I called IIO today they say it is not in the system and it is still not updated. Pls help

No Title

Kiran and other friends pls help,
Sent RFE on 2/21. Recd by INS on 2/22.
Called IIO today and they say it is still not updated in the system,
Is it possible,
Pls help.