Spoke to CSC IIO- anyone waiting >9mnths after FP ?

Imminf

Registered Users (C)
Just spoke to CSC IIO, she asked for my A# so I assume my case is still in the system 2 and hasn\'t even gone to system 1 yet, even though my fingerprinting was done in FEB and they got back the results that same month. Anyone else had their FP done in Feb who haven\'t got approved yet ?

CSC, PD: Oct\'99, RD: Sept\'2000, FP: Feb 2001

ND 11/00 FP 03/01

Still waiting, same thing told me by IIO
I remember my WAC number was wrong on FP notice but A# was fine.

No Title

I really feel sorry for U guys, because of JIT report U cannot even ask(FAX) them to look into your case.

Folks, you should have visited INS in person long time ago ...

It works! So you have to share the responsibility of the delay of your cases ...

Why don\'t you visit INS personally?

Why don\'t you visit INS personally? Atleast you try to get the finger prints done again. May be that will reach INS sooner.

ND 11/00 FP 03/01

I am in NJ area and don\'t know how Newark NJ INS office can do something for my case.
I spoke to IIO and she told me my file still in CSC and they received my FP on March only, nothing is wrong with my case, still pending.
My lawyer (BAL) told me that normal processing time is 16 month.
I am helpless and just waiting.
Thanks

am not in calif.

As I had mentioned in my earlier postings, I reside in Texas, so its not really easy for me to go to Calif. to follow up with the INS. Also, there was nothing wrong with the FP, the IIO said they came out fine. Lawyer says normal processing time is 15 months so we gotta wait till dec. before making official inquiries. IIO just said that they are busy and if we are approved we will get the notice.

CSC PD: Oct\'99, RD:Sept\'2000, FP : Feb\'2001