Spoke to an IIO this afternoon about FP Notice

abi66ms

Registered Users (C)
After an hour of redialing and 40 minutes of holding, I finally talked to an agent this afternoon. I was asking about my FP notice and was told that it has been "ordered". Then I asked her how long I will expect to receive the notice. She said she doesn\'t know. Then I asked her if "order" means that the FP notice has been scheduled, she didn\'t answer my question, just said it\'s just matter of time that you will gonna receive it.

Does anyone have any idea how long it will take from "order" to actually receive the notice?

My detail: RD 06/01, ND 07/01

No Title

I called INS too. The IIO told me my Finger Print request is on the list waiting for vacancy. I have no idea what that means. I told him that I am having a business trip. He does not care. He mentioned that those notices are generated by computer.

I also went to local ASC here. They said a letter from INS is required because they have to scan in the barcode from the letter.

My RD & RD are 06/01.

Call to TSC

I called for over an hour repeatedly and finally gave up...couldn\'t get through. How come u guys get through? I tried first thing in the morning with no luck...any suggestion?

They told me the same thing too.

I spoke to IIO too. That was about 3 weeks back. She told me that my pringer prints are ordered and it would take any where between a week to few months. My wife got her finger prints about 5 months back, she got her finger prints done. RD (05/01/01)