Spoke to an IIO - more confused now

MN-485

Registered Users (C)
My RD is 7/3/02 and ND is 8/16/02. Since I am seeing cases with RD 7/5/02 getting approved, I tried calling NSC today. After a good 10 mts of trying I got thru which was a real surprise.

The officer told me that my case has not been assigned to an officer yet and that they have backlogs so my case could get appoved in 30 to 90 days.

I am worried and confused as to when my case will get approved. Has anybody heard similar reply from the NSC officer. Please post your experience.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke to IIO...

My RD is 07/13/01 and the IIO told me that my case will be assigned to an officer in 60 to 75 days.

He also tried to lookup my fingerprint information and told me he could not find it on the system. The AVM still says "Your I485 petition was received on ...''

Have no clue whats going on at NSC

Same here

My Rd is June 13 2001

The Officer said that the current processing time is May 25th. So, I have to wait atleast 30 days or more. Case not assigned to inspector. We are one among the unlucky batch , whose case has been assigned to a lazy inspector or the case has dissapeared into the abandoned cases. That means, we may end up calling some senator, who can request to Nebraska to find our case.