Spoke to an IIO at 11:00 AM on 09/26

R C

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
FYI..
Just spoke to an IIO. She said that they are going thru an audit, since this is the fiscal year end. She also told me that they will continue processing as usual during this audit but the system will not be updated in next two weeks. My RD is 27th Sep. She told me that my case might take anywhere between 6 to 8weeks.

- R C

thank god............

thats good..atleast they are moving forward during audit time. Jul/Aug/Sept/Oct filers will just have to wait for either the approval notice or Oct 9th evening.

Calgal.

Just called got the Same old stale Ans we are processing Case received by 9/15/01 Mine was received on 9/21 so it is pending wont tell whether assigned to officer or not

Asked about EAD Renewal , IIO told it is all upto me to renew or not , wont be able to work after EAD expires ,,

I am going to wait till Oct 15th for EAD renewal Since have not used EAD , Using My H1 till now ..

I am not going to Call IIO any more since I feel it is useless to call them .

If they are not going to be updating the system for the next 10 days, then we also have to consider the backlogs they will have on updating the system on October 8th. It might take them some time to update it for all cases approved. So, cases that gets approved during the next week, may need to wait longer than october 9th to get an update on AVM - I think.

Junfiler2

Hey R C

My RD is also 9/27. Tomorrow is the 1 year anniv. Well, if they won't be updating their system then we will have to wait for the courtesy copy in mail. Hopefully we will be approved soon!:)