Spoke to an IIO..and got the same BS

sdey

Registered Users (C)
I called the IIO today,much agst my wishes,as I wanted to know if the case has been assigned at least...
She said - " - all the projected dates are out of the window,as every case of every type is taking very long - we are processing June 2001 cases"
hee hee ...now why dint that surprise me...
then she said "ur application is Oct 2001 - it'll take at least 4 more months" ..
I said thanks and hung up...
So I know my case has not been even assigned to an officer.
Merry Xmas...
Cheers
Jack

Hey Jack!

Yes, it is total BS. They are sick liars.

We know that they are currently approving August and September/2001 RDs, so the 4-month period wait she gave you is bull crap. With your RD you can be approved any time now... or it could still take another month...

Hang in there, Jack!

You are soooooooo close...

Cheers,

Marc Lavoie

hi marc..thanks for ur encouragement

bud..but since my case has not even been assigned to an officer,I dont think I shall be approved / RFE this year,as I thot I was close too,so I wanted to know,like gcdog earlier on this forum,if at least some officer has looked at my case..but apparently not..I am praying,as layoffs are looming very close....
All I can do is pray...as there is no need for these idiots to behave this way..I wanted to wring that IIO's neck when she was laughing at me,saying "all the dates are out the window" ..how shameless can they be???
Thanks again for ur support...this forum rocks!
Cheers
JACK

It makes no sense to call these IIO's

Hey guys, I don't know how much sense it makes to call these IIO's and get all these contradictory answers. When I called them up, again much against my wishes, couple of weeks back they said that my case was with an officer as of Sep 21st. My RD is 08/15/01. And I know few people who called the IIO and got a similar response that it may still take 3 to 4 months to get their cases assigned to an officer and yet they got their approvals in not more than a week's time. I don't really know howmuch we can trust the information from an IIO.

Hang in tight Jack. I guess with the pattern we see on Rupnet you should get your approval any time now. Good luck all.

Yeah Jack...

Yeah Jack, hang in tight. We are all on INS joy ride now.

My case is worst, my lawyer sent the RFE back on Oct 8 but up to date, INS either receive it, did not receive it which all in all I have no clue because there's no indication on AVM or online status that they had received it.

Lawyer and I called last week but all they can tell us is they dunno. Thus my dumbo moron lawyer wants to wait until Nov 15 before he decides to resend the RFE for fear of confusing the IIO!! What can I say? It's frustrating I know because I see folks who applied with the same time frame are getting approved or get RFE and got approved! (RD 07/30)

I hear you, Jack...hang in tight... =)