• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Special requirement of U.S. Embassy in Caracas for DV Interviews!

barretoja

Registered Users (C)
Although the Departament of State says on its Website that: "All documents not in English, or in the official language of the country in which application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations." The U.S. Embassy Website in Caracas says that: "The U.S. Embassy in Caracas will accept English and Spanish language documents without translations (Except for Diversity Visa applicants), but will require translations of all other foreign-language documents, including foreign police certificates." I already confirmed that information by sending an email which they kindly answered: "All documents in English"

Besides, I was told that if you pretend to make the fee payment in bolívares you will have to use "Cash".

Please, any other information relative to U.S. Embassy in Caracas please share here!

Although the Departament of State says on its Website that: "All documents not in English, or in the official language of the country in which application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations." The U.S. Embassy Website in Caracas says that: "The U.S. Embassy in Caracas will accept English and Spanish language documents without translations (Except for Diversity Visa applicants), but will require translations of all other foreign-language documents, including foreign police certificates." I already confirmed that information by sending an email which they kindly answered: "All documents in English"

Besides, I was told that if you pretend to make the fee payment in bolívares you will have to use "Cash".

Please, any other information relative to U.S. Embassy in Caracas please share here!

What case number do you have? (in format 2014SA0009*** or so) I'm from Venezuela too. I do know that we have to translate all the documents, and legalize them... Didn't know about the cash thing. My case number is 2014SA000018**).
Nice to find another venezuelan here!

Hola amigo/a mi case number es SA2014000006**. Estimo tener la cita en Enero.

Luego de que tenga todo legalizado en el Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores comenzaré a llamar traductores certificados de la lista a ver quién me ofrece mejor precio.

Estamos a la orden!

Hola amigo/a mi case number es SA2014000006**. Estimo tener la cita en Enero.

Luego de que tenga todo legalizado en el Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores comenzaré a llamar traductores certificados de la lista a ver quién me ofrece mejor precio.

Estamos a la orden!

Muchísima suerte con el trámite! yo estoy super lejos, me imagino que me tocará por mayo, o algo así, viendo los años anteriores.
Saludos e igualmente estoy a tu orden :)