Sos .............

infyniti

Registered Users (C)
SOS .............

Guys, I have a unique problem ( I think ). My current H1B is expiring on 10/10/2004 and I have applied for my extension on August 30th 2004. As per today's updates INS is working on June 07 2004. God only knows when they will work on my case. :mad:

I applied my I-140 and I-485 Nov 2003. I got my EAD on Dec 19th 2003, but still waiting for my Advance Parole, I-140. I know they were working on cases Dec 11th and now in today's update they updated working on August cases. I have applied for renewal of my EAD on August 16th and still waiting.

1) What if after 10th October if I want to go to India for any emergencies ??
2) Is there is possibility that I can reply my extension using premium processing ?? (but my applicaion is already submitted)

I called both my company attorney and my GC Attorney. I couldnt get in touch with any of them.

But also wanted to get suggestions for you guys.

Please advice.
Regards

Infyniti

1) What if after 10th October if I want to go to India for any emergencies ??
if you want to go to india, atleast you need AP or need to get your extention (you need to get stamp in your passport while coming back if you do not have AP )
2) Is there is possibility that I can reply my extension using premium processing ?? (but my applicaion is already submitted)
You can change the case to Premium process.

Last edited by a moderator: