Sorry, I am unable to post/reply to any thread/msgs/emails

PrinceofJungle

Hello Friends,

Due to my family emergency situation (my father passed away two weeks ago) I am here in home country to support and comfort my family in this difficult time.

Sorry I am unable to reply any thread / msgs/ emails.

Request to all friends to keep remember in their prays.

Sincerly

POJ

My condolences

PrinceofJungle said:
Hello Friends,

Due to my family emergency situation (my father passed away two weeks ago) I am here in home country to support and comfort my family in this difficult time.

Sincerly

POJ

POJ,

My condolences to you and your family. God Bless. Please do not worry about this forum and messages. These are really trivial things compared to real life issues. A lot of us seem to forget that.

Hope you are back soon.

regards,

saras76

Sorry to hear that

POJ,
Sorry to hear about your loss. God Give Strength & Courage to you & your family members......

Deepest Condolences for the loss

PrinceofJungle said:
Hello Friends,

Sincerly

POJ
My deepest Condolences to you and your family. I wish you all the strength.
gckajadoo.

POJ
You are dearly missed. I'm sure you can bring comfort to your loved ones during this time of grief; being the kind and positive person you are.
I'm sorry for your loss.
God Bless you and your family.

MVUSA

POJ

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. You have all our prayers to give you and your family strength in this crisis.

Your presence, participation and positive outlook on this forum has provided a lot of strength to all of us. We look forward to your return.

Regards

GCWaitEB1

POJ
May God give you and your family the strenght to bear this irreversible loss.May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace and let perpectual light shine on him.
MGC

POJ, I am really sorry to hear about your loss!!

I am happy that you are with your family. They are all lucky to have someone like you by their side.

Condolences

POJ,

Very sorry to hear the news

My condolences to you and your family...

CLUB-4