Something Constructive

Dilip

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

In the midst of waiting for our GC , why not we compile a list of things that would help the immigrant community in spending effectively and efficiently. What I mean by this is the fact that there are a few costs that are fixed across the board(irrespective of where we stay in the US). For example, the best calling plans, best online sites for buying electronics and other items. The focus here is on quality and also cost effectiveness. Lets put on our searching caps and brain storm.

Please refrain from any marketing pitches and solicitations. If people feel that this thread may induce SpAM, I shall delete it immediately. I am just trying to compile a list of cost effective fixed costs. I am aware that this thread is digressing from immigrational discussions. My humble opinion is that money saved through this list could be used to pool in for other immigration related activities.

Dilip (Ex GCAR)

How abt this

For calling India at 20 cents a minute without a calling card.

Just dial 1015335
then dial the number you are calling
Just enter the access code 550233 just for the first time.

I feel I get the same line quality like AT&T but at a lower a price.

In case you guys use any cheaper calling methods do let me know.

Dilip

no thanks

Dilip,

I visit this forum for immigration related stuff. Not for any other reason. There are classified sites/forums for everything. Pron to puja.

So let us talk about immigaration, this page for wac- gc.

Regards,
sheelum

no thanks

Dilip,

I visit forum for immigration related stuff. Not for any other reason. There are classified sites/forums for everything. Pron to puja.

So let us talk about immigaration, this page for wac- gc.

Regards,
sheelum

Dilip,

Please don't misuse this forum for your "Constructive Ideas".
Let it remain an Immigration Specific forum ONLY.

Since you seem to have some time on your hands and a genuine desire to work for the betterment of the immigrant community, why not support the fax campaign?

Send a fax to your Congressman with a petition to work towards speedier approvals. For further information please click on the link in my signature.

And that goes for all of you reading this thread, this is definitely related to immigration, and in the short run, will drastically improve your processing time.