Something Constructive

Dilip

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

In the midst of waiting for our GC , why not we compile a list of things that would help the immigrant community in spending effectively and efficiently. What I mean by this is the fact that there are a few costs that are fixed across the board(irrespective of where we stay in the US). For example, the best calling plans, best online sites for buying electronics and other items. The focus here is on quality and also cost effectiveness. Lets put on our searching caps and brain storm.

Please refrain from any marketing pitches and solicitations. If people feel that this thread may induce SpAM, I shall delete it immediately. I am just trying to compile a list of cost effective fixed costs. I am aware that this thread is digressing from immigrational discussions. My humble opinion is that money saved through this list could be used to pool in for other immigration related activities.

Dilip (Ex GCAR)

Try fatwallet.com

Originally posted by Dilip
Hi Guys,

In the midst of waiting for our GC , why not we compile a list of things that would help the immigrant community in spending effectively and efficiently. What I mean by this is the fact that there are a few costs that are fixed across the board(irrespective of where we stay in the US). For example, the best calling plans, best online sites for buying electronics and other items. The focus here is on quality and also cost effectiveness. Lets put on our searching caps and brain storm.

Please refrain from any marketing pitches and solicitations. If people feel that this thread may induce SpAM, I shall delete it immediately. I am just trying to compile a list of cost effective fixed costs. I am aware that this thread is digressing from immigrational discussions. My humble opinion is that money saved through this list could be used to pool in for other immigration related activities.

Dilip (Ex GCAR)

Superb

Guys,

The sites you had mentioned are pretty good. From my side, I use 1015335 for callling overseas.

20 cents a minute for India,
5 cents to Europe
4.9 cents to call within US

Call quality is gud and I get instant connections unlike frustrating calling cards.

Just dial 1015335 + your number
For code enter 550233 (Just the first time)

If you know cheaper ways let me know.

Dilip

Re: Superb

Visit BigZoo.com. The rates for destinations you mentioned are cheaper than what you posted. Plus it has tons of other benefits like instant online bill viewing, pinskip, blaster #s etc.

titu

Originally posted by Dilip
Guys,

The sites you had mentioned are pretty good. From my side, I use 1015335 for callling overseas.

20 cents a minute for India,
5 cents to Europe
4.9 cents to call within US

Call quality is gud and I get instant connections unlike frustrating calling cards.

Just dial 1015335 + your number
For code enter 550233 (Just the first time)

If you know cheaper ways let me know.

Dilip