someones I485 did not got approved ???

nipang

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am not getting exact navigation bu couple of hours back when I was visiting this site, I read some thread open with headings as
: I485 is defined by INS "

I am little worried , I would like to know ideally under what circumtances INS does not approve I485 .

My be more tickets ?

Please any input will be appreciated.

Also, REad some where that some user attanded Murthys chat session where Madam Murthy said that might be rule will come
that if I140 is approved and for I485 is passed 180 days, Automatically I485 gets approved ?

Any idea, this law is expected in which month and which year ?

Thanks,

what the heck are you sayin ?

dude..maybe you should rewrite whatever you are trying to say ....I don't understand anything !!

"madam" murthy ??? ...WHAT ?

:D

anyway...good luck.

Hey Shyradish - you should have a little more sensitivity - do you make fun of people with disabilities too?

Maybe english is not his/her first language.

nipang - the I485 denied that we have seen on this forum is usually when the underlying I140 was cancelled for one reason or another, and when the 485 came up for review, it didn't have a supporting I-140. Usually these cases can be reopened if the error is corrected.

About the chat on the murthy site, no one is quite sure yet, but it seems like it was a clarification of the AC21 rule, where if your I485 is pending for more than 180 days, your case will be considered irrespective of whether the employer withdraws your 140.

Also, the link for the one case I have seen being denied is
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62868

Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 - grounds for denial

While the original poster's writing style may not be flawless, still it's possible to figure out what the question is..

An AOS petition (aka I-485) may be denied based on a variety of reasons. Just to name a few:

1. The underlying petition (e.g. I-130 or I-140) has been revoked (by the sponsoring company within 180 days or by the sponsoring individual)..
2. The petitioner cannot prove that he/she will not become a "public charge"
3. The petitioner is inadmissible to the USA (for health reasons, due to proven ties with/past membership in nazi or terrorist organizations or past criminal records or immigration violations).

And, by the way, shyradish, get your mind out of the gutter!!.. The word "Madam" has several meanings besides the "head of a cat house" which you must've referred to.. Why this one is so dear to your heart, I dare not ask..

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Ms Murthy was only a

immigration attorney ...

When people from Ms Murthy's office talk about clients , I always thought they talk about "legal" clients.... ( No Pun intended).....

:D :D :D :D

Re: I thought Ms Murthy was only a

Originally posted by chakmur
immigration attorney ...

When people from Ms Murthy's office talk about clients , I always thought they talk about "legal" clients.... ( No Pun intended).....

I beg to differ on that one - Ms Murthy is not quite "only a immigration attorney". Ms. Murthy and her Law office has a strong track record of successfully representing the most difficult cases. Not only that, that law office is now a premier destination for finding answers to questions which most lawyers are clueless about. LOSM also aggressively pushes for immigration law reforms and holds INS accountable (e.g. AC21-I140 issue), whereas other lawyers take the easy way out and refuse to represent cases which require more than mundane workout for the little grey cells (including my ex-lawyer).

Re: Re: I thought Ms Murthy was only a

Originally posted by bugsbunny
I beg to differ on that one - Ms Murthy is not quite "only a immigration attorney". Ms. Murthy and her Law office has a strong track record of successfully representing the most difficult cases. Not only that, that law office is now a premier destination for finding answers to questions which most lawyers are clueless about. LOSM also aggressively pushes for immigration law reforms and holds INS accountable (e.g. AC21-I140 issue), whereas other lawyers take the easy way out and refuse to represent cases which require more than mundane workout for the little grey cells (including my ex-lawyer).

Oh Oh dude... Hold on.. It was just a joke.......I was just trying to lighten the mood with the word "MADAM"..... I do understand that LOSM does a spectacular job in the imigration area......Cool off.....

No offense meant to anybody here....

Man..... GC pressure seems to wane off people's sense of humor too?.....

sorry !! dude..

listen..didn't mean to bitch slap anybody..I thought it was funny when he said madam..that's all..besides...a lil bit of humor doesn't hurt ! come on now ....you guys seem pretty stressed with this immigration bull-shit anyway..

hey! sorry dude...

Hi Shyradish....

Good to see like minded people.....Here is my psychic reading about you.... You are from TN....( You know, I did not mean Tennessee)....:D :D

You know how.....

I am the King of TN and I can recognize my princes......:D :D :D . I got one on you there...... Have a great day........