Some questions regarding Labor Certification

Bidu

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends
Following is the format of receipt from (on addressed letter head from Virginia employment Commission -3751 Nine Mile Road etc), which is addressed to my attorney. I have some basic questions. Thanks for your time and replies in advance.

Re: Application for Alien Employment Certification, Case number--so and so and Receipt date—March 7, 2004

Subject: Receipt of Application

Your application for Alien Employment Certification has been received in this office. Cases are processed in the order received. As of this date, we are reviewing Reduction in recruitment (RIR)cases received in June 2002 and non-RIR cases received in November 2001.

In order call us to... blah blah blah.. ( not related).

my questions:
1. Is this the receipt for Labor Certification or something else?
2. If this is Labor certification receipt, under what category was my Labor condition application was filed. EB3/EB2 , RIR/NonRIR. Why receipt doesn't clarify same. I remember my attorney was asked by employer to file it as RIR, and EB3.
3. What is my priority date. Is it March 7, 2004? if not what is priority date?
4. What will be worst and worse guesses about when my first stage will get completed in back log reduction center Philadelphia ( I suppose this case will be sent there).
5. If it takes longer regular way, How much time you think If I will get this case converted into PERM.
6. After 1st stage and I140( I know this may sound foolish, but), Can we take a permanent job with / or contractual position through another employer during waiting to get my retrogression of priority date..
or I am bound to work with this employer...

Please do answer all question..

regards

Bidu said:
Dear friends
Following is the format of receipt from (on addressed letter head from Virginia employment Commission -3751 Nine Mile Road etc), which is addressed to my attorney. I have some basic questions. Thanks for your time and replies in advance.

Re: Application for Alien Employment Certification, Case number--so and so and Receipt date—March 7, 2004

Subject: Receipt of Application

Your application for Alien Employment Certification has been received in this office. Cases are processed in the order received. As of this date, we are reviewing Reduction in recruitment (RIR)cases received in June 2002 and non-RIR cases received in November 2001.

In order call us to... blah blah blah.. ( not related).

my questions:
1. Is this the receipt for Labor Certification or something else?

---Yes, it is a receipt notice of your filed Labor Certification, date it has is your priority date as well.

2. If this is Labor certification receipt, under what category was my Labor condition application was filed. EB3/EB2 , RIR/NonRIR. Why receipt doesn't clarify same. I remember my attorney was asked by employer to file it as RIR, and EB3.

---You need to review your 750ETA form, where your signature asserts that under what category you filed your petition for.

3. What is my priority date. Is it March 7, 2004? if not what is priority date?

---See above

4. What will be worst and worse guesses about when my first stage will get completed in back log reduction center Philadelphia ( I suppose this case will be sent there).

---You will be in long wait if they initiated First-in-First-out policy.

5. If it takes longer regular way, How much time you think If I will get this case converted into PERM.

---If you can convert it to PERM, takes only 2 months to get cleared, but there should be no audit.

6. After 1st stage and I140( I know this may sound foolish, but), Can we take a permanent job with / or contractual position through another employer during waiting to get my retrogression of priority date..
or I am bound to work with this employer...

---You can invoke AC21 and find another employer.

Please do answer all question..

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

regards

hi all
how i can appeal against refused under section 212 (a)(5a)
iam winer in dv2014 and after i completed all applications
they refused me while iam in embassy
plz i need advise .thnx alot