Some questions after Conditional permanent resident

palyhill

Registered Users (C)
Thanks in advance. I wonder someone answer these concerns.
Do I need different SSN after getting CPR card?
Is it necessary to notify address change inside USA to USCIS?
How to remove conditions after 2 years?
Are there any other responsibilities and duties after becoming CPR? eg.like voting in any local elections etc
Is it necessary to carry PR card always? How to get replacement card if PR card lost? How long it takes to get replacement card? What is the procedure and how much it cost?
Can someone own a Firearm license with PR status and can get concealed carry weapon (CCW) endorsement on Drivers License?

Thanks

Are there any other responsibilities and duties after becoming CPR? eg.like voting in any local elections etc
Is it necessary to carry PR card always? How to get replacement card if PR card lost? How long it takes to get replacement card? What is the procedure and how much it cost?
Can someone own a Firearm license with PR status and can get concealed carry weapon (CCW) endorsement on Drivers License?

Thanks
No
Yes
Use form I-751
Up to the state you live in
yes Form I-90 and it cost around 300$
Its is up to the state county or the city you live in. ATF allows PR to have a weapon, But CCW are ruled by each state.

Thanks

Don't vote anywhere!