Some doubts regarding my application for H1B visa

sunilbenjamin

Hi

I am Sunil. Working as software engineer in a CMM Level 5 company in Bangalore. I want to confirm 2 things regarding my application for H1B visa. To tell you im a newbie in this visa issue.

1) Before geting into iflex on may' 2005, i was working in a small company in kochin(kerala), from october 2003 to april 2005. I came to know that they have dispersed that company by december'2005 end. So will my experience become obsolete?. The contact telephone no. what they'v given in my experience letter is no longer exists now. So will it affect my application?

2) I am an MCA graduate, having a work experience of 2.6 yrs(oct-2003 to till date)..is this exp sufficient to apply for H1B?

3) I took my passport in 2001. We sold our house on 2004. We now doesnt have a permanent residence, As we stay in a rented appartment.
But the permanent residence address in my passport is still the same old one itself. I havent changed it yet.
I have already send the photocopies of all my documents to the sponserer. They are about to apply for my H1B visa processing.
Will this address change be a serious problem??... I dont know what to do regarding this..

Please help me..

Thanks and Regards,

Sunil

Last edited by a moderator: