some cases moved from TSC to NSC?

stonestone

Registered Users (C)
I called FBI just now, was told that my FP results had been sent back to NSC. It was kind of wierd because I sent my I-140/I-485 application to TSC. Maybe it is a sign that some I-485 cases were moved from TSC to NSC.

PD: 10/2002
RD: 10/2002
FP: 6/2003
AD: ???

Not Really

I think all FP results are sent to NSC and then re-sent to the respective center.

Woody is right. The fingerprint results sent by FBI are received by a central location at NSC and then dispersed to the respective service centers

I didn't know about this. Thanks for sharing this info. So, there is another element of risk/uncertainity in the processing of our I-485 at TSC. No wonder they haven't updated online status for bunch of people about the FP received after completing the FP. They have an excise that NSC is delaying sending the FP results back to TSC. What a mess!!!

Kamal

Maybe I did not make my previous post clearly. NSC means Nebraska Service Center, not National Customer Service Center. It is still wierd to me that Nebraska Service Center is chosed as a central location to deliver all FP results if woody and sg_rg2 are right.

In addition, I belongs to TSC, but I was asked to do FP in a city covered by NSC

PD: 10/2002
RD: 10/2002
FP: 6/2003
AD: ???