Small Business For a PR in Skilled category

clivebbbb

I have been approved for the skilled worked PR. I am planning to land winthin few months. Is it possible that after landing , can I start a small business in canada? or do I only have to find a job? is getting a PR in skilled worked automatically exclude you from starting a business? can I start a busieness in my skilled area?

I think you surely can start a business

Hi,
Actually even i m trying to apply for PR for Canada. I've been researching on it abt the benifits of PR of Canad. I think i've read somewhere that you can start a business in canada if you've PR. can you look at this if u've not before..
w dot canreach dot com/aboutus_h1bvisa dot asp
By the way, as i said i m trying to apply for PR for canada. Can you please help me out providing enough information to apply for PR?
I've got my H1B approved last year following my opt and i work on h1b for like 9 months. I am waiting to fulfill a year of experience on h1b so that i can get the benifit of fast-tracking system of PR in canada.
Can you please answer me following questions?
1> how to apply for PR?
2> did u apply urself or through any consultant? If consultant, can you please provide me the information of consultant?
3> howmuch does it cost including all the fees for an application + wife + 3yrs daughter?
4> howmuch does it take after the day of application mailed?

Thanks in advance...

Vishal.

Last edited by a moderator: