SJ Stamping today May 02, 2001

No Title

Try going to SJ INS around 5:30 AM or early. I am sure you will get in.

Good Luck with your stamping.

Regards
Suresh

No Title

I went to SJC INS to stamp PP today(5/2). I went there at about 4:40am and there were already about 150 peoplel in front of me. about 15 minutes later, people came in batch and at least 100 more joining the line in just 30 minutes. INS started let people going into the building at 7:00am. I got in the building at 8:00am and my number is 135. At about 10:00am, the security guys have stop let people in and all people behind the STOP piont were asked to come next day. My number was called at 11:00am and got everything done in just minutes.

I think you sure be able to get in if get there before 5:00am.

No Title

Hi Dash Li,

Congrats on your Stamping..
Could you tell us what was your PD, ND, RD and FP ? It would help us a lot..
Thanks

No Title

Thank you, cbgc

My PD 07/98, RD 10/10/00, ND 10/23/00, FP 03/16/01(done earlier on 2/15). The details is in Ciba\'s list

No Title

PD : 10/97 FP: 07/00 Wife\'s FP : 04/05/01 ( done later since she was added in 10/01 ) to the I-485 applications.
AD : 04/25/01

Went to SJ at 4:15 AM. Had some TV crews around 6 AM , ( i think it was channel 48 - Spanish Channel ). Got into Building at 8 AM. Number was A100/A101 . Number called out at 10:15 AM. Goofed up a little on the address, and IIO overwrote on the same form ( i though she should have done it on a new form -- anyway i believed her doing her job ) . Then went to SSN office to reflect the new status and order new card.

End of the Day -- It is not a big deal . The more you think about this Green / blue , the more one spoils his/her life

No Title

Hi, alcapone

I have a question. what\'s the purpose to go to SSN office? it\'s a necessary procedure??

Thank you in advance!

No Title

Hi Dash

The reason when we come in to US , SSN issues us a SSN card with restrictions on it ( like authorized to work under INS ....... ) and now for H4 , they do not even issue an SSN. To be on the right side of the law , i think it is important to go to SSN Office and update the status of the card, so that one may receive SSN benefits , if and when they become due.

Thanks