Situation here....:-(

Tamil Pyan

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends:

I was laid off after filing 485 and it is pending more than 180 days. I got a job in exactly same field. Now I am hearing through AVM that RFE has been issued about 10 days ago. I don\'t know what it is since RFE goes to Attorney. I called my previous attorney (since my ex-employer was hired that Attorney)and no response.

Now, HOw to find out what is that RFE is ? Howlong normally INS give time to respond for RFE ? Anybody, please share or post your comments.

Thanks

You have 90 days to respond to a RFE from the notice date

You have to somehow get hold of your ex-attorney to get the RFE papers. Because when you respond you are supposed to keep that RFE notice as the first sheet in your set of response documents.
If you are lucky, you may get a personal copy also at your address, but that\'s a remote chance. Act fast, as normally people get approved within 2-3 weeks of RFE response.

No Title

I got ref also recently. But you have to find you attorney if the INS didn\'t mail your ref copy. Usually, it takes 90 days to respopnse. But the time is over 90 days, you could be dangerous. My ref letter says this way.
J.