Sister I-130 sponsership filed in 2010

ZeekRaymon

Hi, I applied (filed I-130) for my (over 18 years of age) sister in 2010 from Pakistan, what year are the currently processing. How long should I expect USCIS to take for the approval. Thanks. Really appreciate the responses.

Check the visa bulletin for yourself. Visa numbers are currently available for F4 petitions filed before March 2007 (assuming she was not born in India, Mexico, or the Philippines).

Thanks for your quick response. Another question, are the kids considered for immigration if they get over 18 years of age while waiting for visa numbers.

Thanks for your quick response. Another question, are the kids considered for immigration if they get over 18 years of age while waiting for visa numbers.
The age cutoff is 21, and it's complicated. Under the CSPA, the amount of time the I-130 was pending (i.e. time form I-130 filing to I-130 approval) is subtracted from the child's age at the time a visa number becomes available, and if this is under 21, then the child can immigrate as a derivative beneficiary.

Hi Newacct, seems you are actively monitoring this thread, would you please let the group knows that why the Visa Bulletin is not moving for years in this F4 category, my brothers are waiting for almost 15 year, July 08 is their priority date and now stocked in 2007..Please advise.