Should wife get Green Card before US Citizenship?

Its not an intentional delay, we just didn't care about that, since that won't allow us to travel back to our origin country before we get Citizenship anyways.
But since It is required for naturalization, I will do that next week.

May I ask it here, I submit two I-485 forms as a derivative applicants, one for wife and one for son, 2 fees, marriage certificate, photos, etc.

But what would be the Evidence of your asylum status and Evidence of one-year physical presence in the U.S.?

And do we need I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record? Medical exams were performed in origin country before going to consulate.
Evidence of asylum status would be the I-730 approval notices for each of their derivative asylum statuses, though this should already be in their files. Their I-94 given to them when they entered should also work.

Their one year of presence would be shown by the Date of Last Arrival as filled out on their I-485, and their residence addresses for the last 5 years as filled out on their I-485, and shouldn't need any further proof. They should also submit proof of their relationship to you, which is the marriage certificate (for your wife) and marriage certificate and birth certificate (for your son).

They will not have to do a medical if it was already done abroad and they are filing the I-485 within one year of being eligible to file (i.e. within 2 years of entry, since they can file after one year). If it is already after that, they will have to do another medical.

Evidence of asylum status would be the I-730 approval notices for each of their derivative asylum statuses, though this should already be in their files. Their I-94 given to them when they entered should also work.

Their one year of presence would be shown by the Date of Last Arrival as filled out on their I-485, and their residence addresses for the last 5 years as filled out on their I-485, and shouldn't need any further proof. They should also submit proof of their relationship to you, which is the marriage certificate (for your wife) and marriage certificate and birth certificate (for your son).

They will not have to do a medical if it was already done abroad and they are filing the I-485 within one year of being eligible to file (i.e. within 2 years of entry, since they can file after one year). If it is already after that, they will have to do another medical.

Thanks you. Will they send a notice if medical needs to be re-taken, or we have to figure it out before sending I-485?

Also, we have to submit separate I-485 for my son? Cause there are many fields that can't be filled since he has no passport or any other form of ID yet. He just has an entry in my wife's foreign passport, that's it.

I-485 has fields, like 4.7 Parent Current City or Residence (if living), what do we put there if parent is passed away? And other fields, like employment, for kid we just leave them blank?

Thanks you. Will they send a notice if medical needs to be re-taken, or we have to figure it out before sending I-485?
If it's been more than 2 years since they entered, they will have to do a medical. You can send the I-693 with the I-485, or you can send it later in response to an RFE.

Also, we have to submit separate I-485 for my son?
Yes

Cause there are many fields that can't be filled since he has no passport or any other form of ID yet. He just has an entry in my wife's foreign passport, that's it.
One doesn't need a passport to file AOS. Put "none" for things that he doesn't have, or "N/A" for fields that don't apply.

I-485 has fields, like 4.7 Parent Current City or Residence (if living), what do we put there if parent is passed away?
Just put something like "(deceased)".

And other fields, like employment, for kid we just leave them blank?
Put "none"

If it's been more than 2 years since they entered, they will have to do a medical. You can send the I-693 with the I-485, or you can send it later in response to an RFE.
Right now its still under 2 years, but by the time they receive my applications it may be more that 2 years. Mid-june of 2016 they did medical for consulate before interview.

I mean I don't have to be proactive, in case they need it, they will notify me, then I can go to Civil Surgeon and fill I-693. Or they can just refuse application if we miss date by a month or so?

Right now its still under 2 years, but by the time they receive my applications it may be more that 2 years. Mid-june of 2016 they did medical for consulate before interview.

I mean I don't have to be proactive, in case they need it, they will notify me, then I can go to Civil Surgeon and fill I-693. Or they can just refuse application if we miss date by a month or so?
It's not 2 years since the last medical, but rather 2 years after they entered (they don't have to do the medical again if they file AOS within 1 year of being eligible to file it, and they become eligible to file it 1 year after entering as asylees).

You don't have to be proactive.

Yes we're on our 10th month of eligibility.

Thanks, you guys helped me a lot here, will submit my forms next week.

It's not 2 years since the last medical, but rather 2 years after they entered (they don't have to do the medical again if they file AOS within 1 year of being eligible to file it, and they become eligible to file it 1 year after entering as asylees).

You don't have to be proactive.
They've sent "Request for evidence" about maintenance of status. Only for my wife, no mention of kid. Not sure what they want but probably I gonna send them I-94 that she received on entry. Tho it should have been on their files. Also maybe send her Drivers license, if that may help.

They entered on 1 June 2016, became eligible for AOS 1 year later on 1 June 2017, and we filled I-485 on May 2018, within 1 year mark.

Also they want i-693 medical for to be send back, again no mention of kid, all about, my wife. Their instruction indicates that I-693 must be submitted to USCIS less than one year after completion of med exam.

Not sure if I have to send 2 meds for her and for kid on one envelope or just for her.