Should I resubmit NIW?

doubleforest

Registered Users (C)
My application (NIW 140&485) was submitted to CSC at the end of June. The FedEx website shows that the package was received by CIS on July 5. But I (and also my lawyer) have not received the receipt notice. I am afraid that my application package has been lost in CIS.

My question is: Should I ask my lawyer to re-submit the application package? Or just wait?

Could anyone share your information if you have the same situation?

Many thanks in advance.

doubleforest said:
My application (NIW 140&485) was submitted to CSC at the end of June. The FedEx website shows that the package was received by CIS on July 5. But I (and also my lawyer) have not received the receipt notice. I am afraid that my application package has been lost in CIS.

My question is: Should I ask my lawyer to re-submit the application package? Or just wait?

Could anyone share your information if you have the same situation?

Many thanks in advance.

have your check cleared yet? i submitted on 7/8/05 and check cleared on 7/25/05.. so I knew they received anmd processed my application. I still have not got any notice yet

While you should be worried, its for your lawyer to fish that information out. You should tell the lawyer(s) in no uncertain terms that its been 4 weeks or more and the reciept should have arrived.