Should I go for FP the 3rd time?

Gkhan

Registered Users (C)
hello friends:

My case is pending since 2001. I got FP done in 6/2002 and online status was never updated. Got RFE in 2/04 and acknowledged by online in 1st week of march. Got 2nd FP notice and was told to go to an application support center that was in the middle of nowhere. I had the old fashioned Fp done on the FBI card with ink instead of computerized. I had it done in mid-march. Called FBI and they cleared it in 10 days and sent to Nebraska service center while my file is at TSC. What should I do? Should I go for FP again, this time at a INS office in a major city?
Any suggestions? Is there anybody who has had the FP done the old fashioned way with ink? should I request fbi to send it to TSC? any suggestions will be appreciated.

RD/ND: 4/01
Ist FP: 6/02
2nd FP: 3/04
RFE: 3/04
AD?

Gkhan.

If I were you, I would go ahead and do it. There is no harm in doing FP again. At the most they will take one out of two copies.
I will do whatever, within my control to complete this immigration process and not give a chance to USCIS that I did not complete FP on their request.

Hope that this time it will go to TSC instead of NSC. I will ask the ASC to send it to TSC citing the pending case at TSC. The IIOs at ASC can do that.

As this FP is going to be in a major city, hopefully it would be computerized, will be sent to FBI the next day and cleared in 2 days. Who knows, this may trigger your file at TSC and approval would follow. Please keep us posted.

gkhan

Hi, My wife and I got our FP's done the old fashioned way with paper and ink in the middle of nowhere, to be precise in Mobile, AL, as some people say this is the last big U.S city before you hit Cuba. Some consolation is that a police officer patient of mine said that Police HQ have software that give them a quality grading on the FP before it is sent off to FBI ( this is to help with murder suspects etc ) hence if yours were sent off you should be O.K. Re: re FP, I suggest you do not waste your time. Many places would not entertain you without a INS notice eith a date and a time for F.P. Our plastic G.C's were mailed to us from Kentucky and Nebraska, although my wife and I were both Texas filers and got stamped on the same day in Atlanta.

BUDDY I KNOW YOU ARE BEING DRIVEN BLOODY INSANE, BUT SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO LEAVE THINGS TO FATE/GOD AND RELAX. THE FACT THAT A FP NOTICE WAS SENT TO YOU MEANS SOMETHING SOMEWHERE IS MOVING. TRY TO RELAX.