Should I give up ?

qaiser

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
My concurrent I-485, I-140, and I-131 ( Advance parole ) was filed with Nebraska center on January 2003 and the RD for the above three cases was January 21, 2003. NO THING HAS BEEN APPROVED YET !! Even the I-131 ( advance parole ) is still pending !! . On March 2004 my attorney contacted the senator office and they made an inquiry to Nebraska service center regarding my I140 and I131 being passed the processing time. The answer from NSC was as follow
( This case is in an area pending further review . There is an unspecified time for processing. If we need any other evidence, you should be contacted . ) That was their answer !!
Has any of you guys run into the same situation ? Please share your ideas with me as I am so confused. What do you advise me ? Should I give up and go back home ???
Regards

Your & your Company's Background etc ?

How do you feel about your background and your company's background ?
Which country you are from ? Does US have good relationship with them ?Have you been in satus ? Did you switch from a vistor's visa to a h-1 etc ? No criminal record ? Was labor filed right ? Your qualifications ?
how is your company's background ? Are they big ? Do they have good rapport with INS ?

The best person to help you is your lawyer . Visa/green Card are privileges not rights. So probably you cannot demand anything. But you are eigible for a fair processing. So talk to your lawyer and find ou what else you can do ..

Looks like you did not file for EAD. I will suggest file for EAD. Sometimes this does trigger an approval or RFE as they are forced to look at your file. I know this would mean spending additional money, but it may be worth giving a try.

Sertra,
Thanks for your comment ! Three months ago I filed for the EAD. Last week I received the EAD card without any thing about my I-140, I -131. :mad:

Yes, change addresses !! No seriously, I did move and after calling for change of addtress my I-140 that had been stuck since submitting RFE for 5 months (overall for 11 months) was approved !!