Should I file I-140 again with my own labour

Arvind Daga

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

My employer has filed the I-140 using Substitution Labor (EB3) in CSC on July 10th 2003.

No my own labour got certified as per AVM, which is filed in EB2-RIR.

I have couple of question, please reply ASAP

1. Can we file 2 application for I-140 from the same state thru same employer . I think not....

2. What would be ths safe bet. I mean should I ask my employer to revoke exisitng I-140 (using Sub Labour). As it is in EB3 category. Aslo It is filed as non-concurrent (no EAD etc). As per the current trend I-140 is not moving at all. Moreover their may be a chance of getting rejection in this case I used substitution labour.

3. Do you think its advisable to file new I-140 using my own labour . As it can be filed in EB2 category. We can file it con-courrent. So I will get benefit of EAD etc.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Arvind

Revoke ur existing 140 and apply new 140(of your own labor) concurrently that would be great for u otherwise substitue will take 1-1.5 year to approve due to more scrutiny

Thanks,
rb180

Thanks rb180

I am also thinking on the same line. But my employer has to agree on that....I didn't got any response from them yet (U know how these desi compnaies sucks). Anyway lets see.

Thanks.

re:

you said that the labor sub. case will take 1 -1.5 yrs to approve. can u pls tell me how u predicted that . i am getting concerned because my i140 is also a labor sub. case at CSC.