Should I apply for EAD?

AbyRai

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I applied for an EAD in Aug'2005. I did not get my EAD card approved with in 90 days of receipt date. So I took Infopass appt. and got the interim EAD which is valid until July'2006.
My EAD online status still doesn't show any EAD approval information. Now as my interim EAD is near expiration date, Do I need to reapply for my EAD and If Yes, how many days early can I apply for EAD?

Much appreciated...

Apply ASAP

Call them and see what's going on for your 1st EAD, if you need apply for a new one, you have to do it at least 4 month inadvance.

AbyRai said:
Hi,
I applied for an EAD in Aug'2005. I did not get my EAD card approved with in 90 days of receipt date. So I took Infopass appt. and got the interim EAD which is valid until July'2006.
My EAD online status still doesn't show any EAD approval information. Now as my interim EAD is near expiration date, Do I need to reapply for my EAD and If Yes, how many days early can I apply for EAD?

Much appreciated...

I don't think you need to reapply for a new EAD if you already have one EAD application in. You can go and get a second interim card and call the Service CEnter to see why your current EAD application is taking so long.
Goodluck.