SHIRDI BABA's grace dawned upon me - Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceCard

Registered Users (C)
Finally with BABA's blessings I got approved on 9th July. Recieved an email today saying that my case is approved.

Got second FP on 14th June and appointment was on Jul 30th, but i did an early FP on Jun 17th.

I thank every one on this forum and specially to all volunteers and Rajiv.

BABA bless you all with an approval.

------------------------
WAC-02-128-54xxx
I-140 Feb' 2002.
1st FP June 15th '2002
3EAD's and 3 AP's

2nd FP June 14th' 04.
AD Jul 9th' 04.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats great. by the way I am a loser when it comes to gc. My RD was in late april, yet, got approved a month ago. You seems to be one of the last Feb case being approved. So, exactly how this BABA played a role in this? Was it necessary to mention all that... saying "i got approved" wasn't enough?

Sorry but these things get under my skin, specially when a highly educated person does it.

GraceCard said:
Finally with BABA's blessings I got approved on 9th July. Recieved an email today saying that my case is approved.

Got second FP on 14th June and appointment was on Jul 30th, but i did an early FP on Jun 17th.

I thank every one on this forum and specially to all volunteers and Rajiv.

BABA bless you all with an approval.

------------------------
WAC-02-128-54xxx
I-140 Feb' 2002.
1st FP June 15th '2002
3EAD's and 3 AP's

2nd FP June 14th' 04.
AD Jul 9th' 04.

Hello Goodsaint,

Its just my belief and you may be right for your self about what you said. Sorry to say that your education didn't educate you on respecting other's belief and feelings.

GC

Congratulations!

Apologies to some people whose posts have been deleted, but this is an approval thread and let us keep it clean and happy. Please take those discussions to a SPAM or offtopic thread.

Thank you for understanding.

Good work 140..

Your decision to delete the taunting post is fully supported. Thanks for your quick action.
Gracecard, thanks for praying for us.Yes, we need his blessings.
WC

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom.

Yes it is God's grace. Otherwise you will see hell in getting your GC approved. May baba's blessings be on all of us, except the guy who does not believe's in Baba's blessings.

With Baba's blessings, I got my EAD approved in just 30 days (first EAD lost in mail becoz of address change), today received 2nd FP notice. Hope his blessing work for my GC approval.

I-485 Sep 2002
1st FP Oct 2002
1EAD May 2003
2EAD July 2004
2nd FP July 2002

Lets drop all the law suits, mail campaigns..... rather lets pray to Mr. Baba, ajmeri baba, pundit maharaj.... the backlog will be gone in a day. Lets all chant "jai baba ... jai baba.... jai baba...".

No wonder we couldn't make a 6 passenger plane (despite having more engineers and scientist than the whole population of many western countries) while people in US made space shuttle in "garage type" factory. No wonder Ajmeri baba et. al. make mils$ every year.

140_* ... good job deleting my post. real nice. kill the critic and everything is good. shouldn't you delete the whole thread (which was not started by me).

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear that Baba's blessings couldn't help first time when it was lost in mail.

could you please enlighten me what else happened to you with baba's blessing?

TensedGuy said:
Congratulations and enjoy your freedom.

Yes it is God's grace. Otherwise you will see hell in getting your GC approved. May baba's blessings be on all of us, except the guy who does not believe's in Baba's blessings.

With Baba's blessings, I got my EAD approved in just 30 days (first EAD lost in mail becoz of address change), today received 2nd FP notice. Hope his blessing work for my GC approval.

I-485 Sep 2002
1st FP Oct 2002
1EAD May 2003
2EAD July 2004
2nd FP July 2002

Cool down buddy. It seems you won't go along with this. I don't know why someone is mad at some one's belief. Enjoy your life and have fun in getting GC's delayed.

People,

Please realise that my deletion of the posts was *NOT* an endorsement neither was it an attack against any one's belief structure. The reason behind my intervention was as follows:
1. It is an approval thread, and approvals posted "voluntarily" by participants is the only 100% guaranteed way to obtain information about INS processing speeds and policies. If we start attacking people who instanciate such posts, we are driving away a few people whose information is pertinant to quite a few others on this forum

2. Again this is an approval thread, the person who posted the thread, just got news regarding a very very happy moment in their lives. It is the day they got their freedom from INS. I would hate it if someone tried to censor my thoughts or feelings on that day, and I pass on that consideration to others. This is your day, say what you want in your approval thread, however you want to say it. If you believe baba is reponsible, terrific, if you believe there is no god, more power to you. Either we should participate in the feeling or ignore the thread.

goodsaint said:
140_* ... good job deleting my post. real nice. kill the critic and everything is good. shouldn't you delete the whole thread (which was not started by me).

Goodsaint,

Please do not misunderstand my intentions. I am not trying to stiffle your opinion, neither am I trying to kill the criticism. All I am trying to do is establish a small boundary. I am really sorry to have deleted your message without even bothering to ask you to do so, but in my defence, I was trying to head off the argument I was sure would start (like it has in previous threads), because I believed this was not the right time and place for it.

So please accept my apologies and try to understand my point of view.

sai ram,

congrats on ur GC approval. when did case status get updated after your 2nd FP? and did it say your FP results were recd or did it directly say approval?

goodsaint,

You seem a reasonable guy. Why do you have to have a compulsion to behave like this? I wish you could turn back and fix the damage that you have done to someone who never did hurt you. Would you?

Congrats GraceCard.

gcusa, did you status changed after your 2nd FP. Just checking, I am going to have my 2nd FP soon. So wanted to make sure that the LUD is changing with new status.

Quit it you guys! Please take all discussions that don't relate to this specific approval or its backgound, outside to a SPAM thread. And I am talking to both parties here, the Pro and Anti baba/religous groups.

You guys make me feel like Canute. The faster I delete posts, the faster you guys post on that topic. Why don't you carry the discussion the the SPAM thread like I have begged you to do so?

But FYI for Jharkhani, "in god we trust" has been deemed by the Supreme court to be more of a traditional/cultural phrase as compared to having religious connotation.

The last couple of lines will be deleted in the next hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.