• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

shall i put a passport nber that i never used in DS 5535

john1983

Dear Sir

I need your advise to fill the DS5535 FORM.
My nationality that I fill in the Ds260 form is:

Palestinian Authority and I am a holder of a Lebanese Travel document for Palestinian Refuges, so I put the passport issue country is lebanon.

I'm using this travel document since I'm born 36 years back, I use it to travel and for all my applications everywhere I go because its as considered as a passport.

two years back the palestine embassy they gave us an option to get a Palestinian Authority passport and they said you also can keep the Lebanese travel document with you as well. I went there and I got one.

My question here that I never used it , and my residency Visa in united arab emirates still stamped on the lebanese travel document , you can say no one knows about it passport other than the Palestinian embassy.

Shall I put this passport in the DS5535 form or not .

Please advise
Thanks in advance
Looking forward to hear from you.

I'm afraid if you put it some complications may happen like for example if they ask for a police clearance from Palestine ! I cant get it because I never lived there ,

is there anyway that they will know about this passport if it's never used ?

I'm afraid if you put it some complications may happen like for example if they ask for a police clearance from Palestine ! I cant get it because I never lived there ,

is there anyway that they will know about this passport if it's never used ?

You only need to provide a police certificate for places you have lived for 12 months or longer after age 16. You think you are the only person that got a passport from somewhere they never lived, or haven’t lived in after they were 16?

They do not ask for passport info “only if you have used it”. Why do you assume they won’t know about it? It will look like you are trying to hide something by not disclosing it. You know when complications happen? When people try to hide or omit information on a form they are taking an oath is true.

You asked a question. The answer is yes.