SFO Plastic Card Tracker

wik

Registered Users (C)
I notice that the "Plastic Card Tracker" is almost exclusively populated by those lucky souls who stamped at SJC and got their cards in about a month.

I propose this thread to be much like the LA thread, to catalog SFO stampings --> plastic card progress.

I'll start - stamped 7/19. Officer said card would be received within two months.

Please post your details.

Last edited by a moderator:
My card stamping 10th Aug, 2004 (SF) nothing yet....

Wac 02 151 XXXX (EB-1-Or)

Approved 30th July, 2004
Re cd email 2nd Aug, 2004
No update since then

I am in the same boat. A friend of mine who got his passport stamped on the same day as mine got case status changed to.. We mailed card blah..blah..
My case status did not change (first finger print results) even after one month of passport stamping. Hoping to receive the plastic card soon.

Stamped at SF on 7/19 -- I watched Wik go in before me ;p

Just got an email today that said that processing was completed and the card was being mailed.

becky

PP stamped on 08/13/2004 (SF). Status message still shows 'Case approved'.

-SquareOne
WAC-03-056-5xxxx

Message means?

today I received this message. Does this mean that my card has been mailed, or is being made. I am not sure, any help much appreciated.

thanks,

becky

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

becky said:
Does this mean that my card has been mailed, or is being made. I am not sure, any help much appreciated.

Current Status:

Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Becky,

Typically, though not always, you will have three status changes before receiving your card, usually a few days apart: processing completed (as you just received), card ordered, then card mailed. On other threads there have been few cases where not all three status updates showed before the card was received.

Online message got updated on 08/19 to "On August 21, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Only my case (primary) was updated though. Wife's and son's still refer to their case being approved.

Rgds,

JFC

Stamped at SF on 7/19

Stamped at SF on 7/19
Just got an email today that said that processing was completed.

Current Status:

Stamped on 30th June.
Today the message changed to:
"On August 24, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days ...."

this is the 3rd message change since the case was approved. (the messages were in line as mentioned by Wik)

Passport Stamped: 07/19 (SFO)
Self (primary): Processing Completed 08/25
Spouse (derivative): Processing Completed 08/24

Stamped on Aug 03...

Got Passport stamped for Self and Spouse on August 3rd... online message still same 'This case has been approved.....'

I believe its too early to expect any change..... so waiting.

wac-02-149-5xxxx
485 AD - July 28,2004
PS - Aug 03, 2004

Approved 07/13/2004
Stamped at SFO on 07/21/2004.

No updates since. Officer said upto 2 months. Just waiting for some updates to come my way.

stamping SFO 7/19

status changed again today
after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Me too

Stamped 7/19
Processing Completed 8/24
Card Ordered 8/25
Card mailed ?
Card in my hands ?

My case status changed today.
Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed.
Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
But dependent message did not change yet. Hope we both get our green cards soon.

Question ?

Does your receipt number remains the same even after getting stamped. I mean, Do track your case with the same I-485 receipt number or they issue you a new case number after getting temp. stamp for I-551?