Sevis issue

Which way should i transfer to my next school ?

• transfer to my school, pursue by getting an I-20 from my DSO and not have to apply for reinstatemen

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Transfer to school, by convincing my new DSO to help my apply for reinstatement.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaypate

Registered Users (C)
new info !, my future college has considered to let me apply to their college.. good news :)

i have contacted my old college DSO. wrote e-mails. visited her. she is contacting SEVIS Help desk, but no reply.

is it too late ( per DSO) too generate an I-20 , after one year of school attendance, she could not give me an I-20 because my sevis record was not transferred from a school that i half way applied.?
what else can i do to get my I-20 from my DSO after one year of school attendance and registered inspite of no balance due on fees?
i want to fix it. DSO is claiming me out of status. i don't accept it.

can this be true that i am out of status because of a student not getting an 1-20 for one whole year but did attend courses, registered and enrolled & secondly , my sevis record was not transferred on time thus failed to manage my records thorugh SEVIS to immigration office on time, ok i had poor academic progress which a solution has been found to fix my academic progress.?

also, her solution is reinstatement,
I want to to fix my I-20 issue and not have to apply for re-instatement and not deal with immigration office . I want to transfer to the next college. please vote what i should go for reinstatement or pursue to fix my 1-20 .
I need to transfer to school.

users who have same problems and,legal reps, moderators, adminstrator are strongly requested to reply. others too can take part,
Thanks for taking time to read and i'd greatly appreciate for the difference you'll all make in my life... a better future!

I don't understand why can't she at DSO issue a new I-20? Could you clarify that for me? I mean if you fall out of status, it is the schools duty to keep the track of their students and inform them. That's why SEVIS was created.

Oh, I forgot: try everything other than reinstatement. According to my counselor and lawyer reinstatement is a complicated process where most people are denied.

clarification.

i got all my problems fixed, i never ahd to go through reinstatement , all i know i am doing v. well in my academic and i got accepted into the LPN program!!, and want to advise everyone, that if you know you are right and you feel you have got an injust decision, stand up for your right , speak up, and fight for it. " Truth always pays off and is honroable"
thats what is good about America, I respect and love this country for that. You always have an opportunity to speak up.
God bless America and happy holidays.!