Seriously !!! not even a single approval for today !!!

sannams

Registered Users (C)
Last friday there was lot of activity of approvals , this friday nothing!!! something is not right, Does anybody know any LUD or approvals for today ?

Last friday there was lot of activity of approvals , this friday nothing!!! something is not right, Does anybody know any LUD or approvals for today ?

I checked my emails/USCIS several times today and no activity. I am tired of checking with USCIS site and emails. I started an inquiry with my lawyer and myself

Could be more serious in coming weeks/months.:confused:
Same thing happened in 2005 MAY-JUN then stoped.:eek:
If all will get approval before July-31 2007, then USCIS will loose money (Fee Increase effective date) :D
Please send EAD/AP in time so that you can get approvals in time.

Guys,

Don't give your hopes up, the recent wave of approvals may be pre-adjudicated applications which were waiting for Visa numbers. I still think they are working on the cases... I don't think there should be any worries for visa #s, USCIS would have estimated the # of approvals in coming months. The current months bulletin specifies that there will be additional advances during the coming months.

Lets be optimistic... and enjoy the weekend.

Hudakchullu.

Friend of my Did Congressional inquiry to find out his status and after investigation congress man told him EB3-india's visa are unavailable so they cannot approve his case.

So we are schrwed till oct.:mad:

hpatel20, I dont think it is true. they cannot retrogress without any announcement. When did you friend send enquiry and when did they respond. what is his PD?

Friend of my Did Congressional inquiry to find out his status and after investigation congress man told him EB3-india's visa are unavailable so they cannot approve his case.

I am pretty sure its outdated information. Either that or your friend's congressman deserves an entry in the Guinness Book for the fastest turnaround time in investigating a case (since it was still current till yesterday).

naive??

When I went for FP the officer told me that I should hear something good in about 3 months...can I believe or am I being naive? (Something tells me, in a resounding voice, that I'm being naive:) :) ) My PD is 06/23/2003...not current yet.

Waited for 5 years....we will wait another 5 months ...not a big deal.

Forget about all this and Have nice weekend and enjoy with your kids and family.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I went for FP the officer told me that I should hear something good in about 3 months...can I believe or am I being naive? (Something tells me, in a resounding voice, that I'm being naive:) :) ) My PD is 06/23/2003...not current yet.
Did the officer say it before FP-Taken or after FP-Taken?
If it is before FP-Taken, then officer wanted your fingers remain dry on the scanner and save his time to clean them again. If it is after FP-Taken, Goodluck, it is on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait not so fast.

The batch USCIS received from FBI clearance have been processed. Now USCIS is waiting for new batches.

June visa bulletin says that unless there is a huge demand, the PD will most likely move further. Now demand for visa numbers come from two sources: 1) Existing cases (including transferred) and 2) New 485s filed.

Browsing through the forums, I haven't seen many new cases. USCIS obviously considered the filed and pending 485 cases, so I think the likelyhood of retrogression striking again this soon is very unlikely.

The batch USCIS received from FBI clearance have been processed. Now USCIS is waiting for new batches.

I hope it’s a jock!? or a guess. Is this news from any reliable resource ? I think 2004 RD is done ..next week they all work for 2005!

I guess rashmi_bayarea got approved today? But, not sure if she got the approval notice yesterday night or today...

Sometimes I wonder. Would IOs and AOs be browsing this site?
What would they be feeling on reading the posts.
They sure must be getting a chuckle out of our misery, misfortune,helplessness.

I think they’ll took of early after 4 day hard work!!!

Guys this is my speculation, I have called TSC office 3 times today and the message is consistent each time, no officer available at this time. I think they’ll took of early after 4 day hard work!!! Let’s see any weekend approval just like last time? If not next week.

Have a good weekend all

Labor Wait,

My ND for I 485 is also May 27th and MY 2nd FP was done on May9th 2007.
What a coincidence :)
Can we expect the GC at the same time :) ??

hpatel20; said:

People take pleasure in many ways and scaring others with fear mongering comments is sure one of them .....