Serious problem with this web site

rayvid123

Registered Users (C)
Damn technicians of this web site!

Sometimes I see only Mark command button below any messages when I read and sometimes I could see both Mark and Reply. Reply command button is to reply to other messages

Whoever is playing this mischief should be severely punished.

Whenever I have to post any discussions I cannot post any discussion since I do not see Reply command button.

After all who is in-charge of this web site and why he/she is not taking good care of this web site?

I find this web site very important but if I cannot post any comments, it’s of no use to me.

All the time I am not going to write an email to monica@immigration.com, if I am not allowed to post any messages.

One reason from seeing no approvals from NSC may be because of the above reason.

Please take serious actions and inform your technical folks to correct this damn error immediately or post some valid reason why your technicians are doing this.

Hey Buddy!!! give them a break..this is a free forum Remember...

If you dont like the way this is run..why dont you start a DAMN SITE yourself and Do a DAMN good Job at it instead of complaining.

I TOTALLY agree with GCCrusader

There is a saying in my Indian language

Never count the teeth of a cow that you received thru charity...

HEY THIS WEB SITE IS A GREAT SERVICE FOR PEOPLE LIKE US TO SHARE OUR THOUGHTS AND MISERY

We should thank MONICA who maintains this website for her dedication.

I think you should login first then you will see all the required buttons - eom

Please cool down...

This site is FREE. What else can you ask for? As a matter of fact, I don\'t have any problem posting/replying a message. I am sure Monica will be able to fix your problem if you send her an e-mail.

scgpr - Dont slander Indians (desi\'s)

How on earth do you assume rayvid123 is an Indian ? For all you know he/she could be from anywhere on the face of the earth and have any nationality other than being an Indian.
I think its wrong to conclude that people with malicious intent are always desi\'s.
There are always a few bad apples in each basket. You could be one !!

No Title

I think he is not using this website properly. He should use [Post Message] when he wants to reply to original thread and [reply] when posting a message for a reply.

Am I correct ? ;-)

what a loser u r ravyid..or whatever ur id..and please...whoever is name calling

"Desis" - please..let\'s not to this..why do u assume Indians are thw worst..I can point out tons of rude/mannerless/smelly food eating/non-english speaking,etc flaws in many other nationalities,people whom I work with every day..but I shan\'t..so get off something else..not slandering indians..as for u ravyd..or whatever ur id is ..get a life man..if u dont like this site FO...hee hee..I love it..and I think it\'s great that Rajiv Khanna (gee isn\'t he a "Desi" ;))
maintains a free site for so many people..(regardless of nationality)
so please..GET OFF SOMETHING ELSE ...losers..don\'t like this site..create one of ur own..stay away,as comments like urs invite yet other comments from ghweala..or whatever..
c\'mon man..it\'s bad enuf r GC processing is screwed without u guys adding more fun

How rude!!!, this is a free website and try to be polite to people who r

doing a good service. I am a regular visiter of this site and have never faced difficulties in posting messages. Rather than commenting about Monica try sending her an email and get ur pbm fixed.

No Title

rayvid123,

I think "Abhay in Msg#8" is right! Probably "rayvid123" you didn\'t understand how to use this board to begin with! Here are few instructions on how to do things on this board:
1. To add a new discussion you need to press
b Add Discussion.
No there is no "Reply" button \'cause you are not replying to any thing!
2. Once you are inside a thread, if you want to post a message you need to press
b Post Message.
Still do not look for "Reply" because you are not replying to any thing yet!
3. If you click on any message inside a thread OR if you click on
b Show All Messages
then you can see all (if there are any) messages in that thread and below every message you will see
b Mark
and
b Reply
buttons. If that message is posted by you then you may also see couple of other buttons like
b Delete
etc.
4. As some one else already pointed out in this board you need to
b login
first to do any of this stuff! Once you are inside see the top first line of options and if it has
b logout
that means you are already in.

By the way as every one else in this thread already pointed out your description of the problem to start this thread is very rude.

PCee

PS:
If you are having problems with your password then did you read following message that gets displayed in the first page of this site?

b If you are unable to post messages on the portal,check your mailbox and look for a validation email from immigrationportal. Click on the link in that email and you will be able to access your account. If you didn\'t get any such mail, then send a mail to monica@immigration.com. Please do not use this email address for immigration related questions. Thanks for your support