Serice Request Response

RajaSri

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

On July 2nd I initiated service request on my case. I got Response on 11th July with the below message.

We have recently conducted a major backlog reduction effort and requested the allocation of a visa number for thousands of EBI485s.Completion of this process will take approximately 30 days. If you do not receive a notice from this office in 30 days please contact us again.

What does this mean? Is my Name check cleared?

Thanks,

RajaSri
PD: OCT 2003 EB3 India
485 RD: June 2004.

Hi All,

On July 2nd I initiated service request on my case. I got Response on 11th July with the below message.

We have recently conducted a major backlog reduction effort and requested the allocation of a visa number for thousands of EBI485s.Completion of this process will take approximately 30 days. If you do not receive a notice from this office in 30 days please contact us again.

What does this mean? Is my Name check cleared?

Thanks,

RajaSri
PD: OCT 2003 EB3 India
485 RD: June 2004.

This is encouraging ;) . Where did you file your I-485 ?

I got the exact same response today for the service request that I raised on July 5th.

I have no clue what this means.

if any one has any insight on this please share your thoughts.

^^ Bump Up ^^ I am confused, please share your thoughts

Does this mean I should get a response to the service request on MY case in 30 days?

The response below appears to be in GENERAL and not specific to the case, that they are in the process of conducting backlog reduction effort which will take 30 days, it does not specifically say about my case.

I got SR response today-
If you have a pending I-485 filed prior to 7/2/07 (looks like a typo) it will be processed as soon as possible. NSC has experienced a large number of cases that needs to be worked. we will endeavor to process all cases as quickly as possible. YOu should receive a decision or notice of action within 90-120 days. Employment preference numbers will once again be available to these areas beginning october 1, 2001 (again a typo), under the annual numerical limitation.

What does 7/2/07 means?? is it correct

mean checks are completed. I had raised one SR in 09/2006 and got the response as case is pending visa number availability. At that time my PD was not current.

My case is NIW (self) india
PD 08/2004
485-09/2005

mean checks are completed. I had raised one SR in 09/2006 and got the response as case is pending visa number availability. At that time my PD was not current.

My case is NIW (self) india
PD 08/2004
485-09/2005

I got the same response on 6/2006, took infopass couple of days back, the local IO said everything looks good. Called NSC, the IO said my security check is not done...... dont know which is correct.