September Visa Bulletin

EB1 is also for a manager....any senior person with experience of around 10 years........i am not sure where this 10 year magic exp came from...but this is my guess.......

from what i know there are only few three categories in EB1
1. OR - outstanding researcher
2. EA - extraordinalry ability ---again research or major awards like nobel prize or inventor of steam engine etc..
3. Multinational manager.......this is one we should be aiming for.....if possible join a MNC as a manager....and strike a deal....for EB1....u may get the card in 12-16 months..(of course name check can be a good leveller....since everyone has to go through that random process which can take 5 months or 50 months)

Multinational manager you need to be in MNC for atleast one year posted outside US and will work in US on L1A Visa.
If company is not big enough, difficult to get it approved.

not sure how difficult this is; as its abuse by people from certain countries has been posted in other threads of this same forum. check out posts by unitednations.
OhNoo said:
Multinational manager you need to be in MNC for atleast one year posted outside US and will work in US on L1A Visa.
If company is not big enough, difficult to get it approved.

Family Immigrant

sindra said:
I know most of you here in waiting on work visas I do feel for what you are going through.I expect the bulletin to be out at least friday to Monday the latest.I am in family based F3 and is waiting for them to make one more advancing for they are working on sept 8 1998 which is my priority date but I am not current for they are only contacting applicants with earlier dates.Any predictions?

Sindra , Please update your family category visa process once it will be current. Hope u r current.Don,t forget to give details of Consular processing. Thanks we will Appreciate that.

Thanks indiano

Yes indiano I am current(finally after eight years)I will be calling the embassy here late next week and will post on this thread regularly.Please post your category and PD.

Family immigration

sindra said:
Yes indiano I am current(finally after eight years)I will be calling the embassy here late next week and will post on this thread regularly.Please post your category and PD.

Great news for u Sindra. Hope ur Consular processing will be fast.U already waited 8 yrs.I have been in track with u since last year. (hello bro) My is Family 3A .ButPD is OCT 1999. I hope it will go fast this year. Thanks again .I wish you and your family to get Green card sooner.

hey indiano, mine is family4, and my pd is oct 1999 too :) , so we are kinda close. actually i just checked and u r ahead of me by 2 1/2 months. :( sad for me but good for u. im hoping tht family 4 moves 6 months again for even a couple of times like it will for september. and tht will make me so happy 2. :D anyone else in family4 category, please talk to me and share with me anything important. thankyou

Coud you pls tell which post? A link would be helpful. I searched for Unitednations and i got 20 pages of results.

Thanks

tusharvk said:
not sure how difficult this is; as its abuse by people from certain countries has been posted in other threads of this same forum. check out posts by unitednations.

Family immigration

bijuria11 said:
hey indiano, mine is family4, and my pd is oct 1999 too :) , so we are kinda close. actually i just checked and u r ahead of me by 2 1/2 months. :( sad for me but good for u. im hoping tht family 4 moves 6 months again for even a couple of times like it will for september. and tht will make me so happy 2. :D anyone else in family4 category, please talk to me and share with me anything important. thankyou

Hi Bijuria, I think u have mistaken here. Mine is F3 (MARRIED SON N DAUGHTER OF US CTZN) Yours is F4 (BROTHER SISTER OF US CITIZEN). TILL TODAY MINE IS 12 MONTHS N YOURS SEEM TO B 3 1/2 YEARS. BUT YOURS IS MOVING VERY FAST. JUMPING 3 TO 6 MONTHS. GREAT NEWS. I WISH YOU ALL WILL B CLOSER TOO. WAITING EVEN 7 YRS IS TOO LONG. MY WAITING WAS 3 YRS WHEN I WAS APPLYING BUT SEE IT HAS BEEN 7YRS. YOURS WILL B CLOSER TOO.

indiano said:
Hi Bijuria, I think u have mistaken here. Mine is F3 (MARRIED SON N DAUGHTER OF US CTZN) Yours is F4 (BROTHER SISTER OF US CITIZEN). TILL TODAY MINE IS 12 MONTHS N YOURS SEEM TO B 3 1/2 YEARS. BUT YOURS IS MOVING VERY FAST. JUMPING 3 TO 6 MONTHS. GREAT NEWS. I WISH YOU ALL WILL B CLOSER TOO. WAITING EVEN 7 YRS IS TOO LONG. MY WAITING WAS 3 YRS WHEN I WAS APPLYING BUT SEE IT HAS BEEN 7YRS. YOURS WILL B CLOSER TOO.

i know urs is f3, and i calculated and im gonna get mine in 2-2 1/2 yrs from now. and urs is soon. so well yeah thnkx for the wishes.ive waited 11yrs, just have 2-3 more :D :D :D lol, this makes me calm and patient with myself, cause ive waited for 11 yrs, and it'll all b over in 2-3 yrs time. so thnkx again. n e 1 else in family based 4?? pls post