Septem Filers with FP notice and no change in status for I-140

Damnit

Registered Users (C)
When do you guys expect thing would move for us. I think things didnt move after Sep I-140 case though there are some random approval. My FP was done when should we expect that there would be some status change also there is new momo from USCIS that there would be less RFE and more approval how would it affect I-140 cases

damnit, I am in the same boat as you.

EB3 Concurrent
ND : Sep 26, 2003
EAD, AP approved
FP done May 20th, 2004
waiting for 140 approval

I am guessing it will be approved soon !!. I am positive. Keep your hopes up too !!

By the way, can you post the link to the new USCIS memo ?

Priority date and I140 approval

There is a qs. posted by sekarpc in the foll post:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=795072#post795072
regarding priority date and its use. The user's 140 (RD sept 2003) has been approved and the case's priority date is Nov 2002. I think the SEPT 03 140 cases that have not been approved yet so far as the priority date is much after the 'XYZ' priority date where XYZ is some unpublished internal to USCIS priority queing date.
The only way to test the theory is for Sept 2003 cases to post their priority date (the date when Labor was filed).

registrationid said:
There is a qs. posted by sekarpc in the foll post:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=795072#post795072
regarding priority date and its use. The user's 140 (RD sept 2003) has been approved and the case's priority date is Nov 2002. I think the SEPT 03 140 cases that have not been approved yet so far as the priority date is much after the 'XYZ' priority date where XYZ is some unpublished internal to USCIS priority queing date.
The only way to test the theory is for Sept 2003 cases to post their priority date (the date when Labor was filed).

Hi registrationid,
This theory has been floated around earlier also, but was evenually found not to be true. Your priority date has NOTHING to do when your I-140 is approved. I-140 is only adjudicated (in theory) based on I-140 ND.