Sept22 03 EB2 I140/Concurrent approved

streddy

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
just to share the happy news with you all, my I140 EB2 concurrent was approved on Oct 28 and it was updated today. No updates for 485 yet.

streddy

RD I140/485 sept 22, 2003

Congrats streddy! Could you let us know if you used substitute labor. Also do you known what was the date you filed for labor cert? Regards and enjoy the freedom.

Did you get the email?

streddy said:
Hi all,
just to share the happy news with you all, my I140 EB2 concurrent was approved on Oct 28 and it was updated today. No updates for 485 yet.

streddy

Did you get approval email?

streddy said:
Hi all,

streddy

What a relief to see EB2 after a long time. Congratulations

thanks all for your wishes. Yes, i did get an email informing the approval. On the other question: i used the original labor, not a substitute.
My labor was filed in may 2003.

streddy

Last edited by a moderator:
well really good news to see an eb2 case get approved, did u inititiate an inquiry or something ? also what was ur fp date ?

Iknowitall,

i did not initiate any inquiry.
I moved 2 months ago, my II ead was approved a month ago; applied my II AP a week ago: i am not really guessing if anything helped or not. May be it was just about TIME.
streddy

hey streddy. Do you know when you applied for the labor cert? If it was approved in May 03, I guess you should have applied for it at least before Nov 02

bbw,
my labor was an RIR applied in may 03 1st week: was approved within 3 weeks by state; then was approved by federal/chicago in aug 2nd week, 03.

streddy (i corrected the dates)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they approve only I140 for EB2?
streddy said:
bbw,
my labor was an RIR applied in may 03 1st week: was approved within 3 weeks by state; then was approved by federal/chicago in aug 2nd week, 03.

streddy (i corrected the dates)

FP,

Yes, only my I140 was approved. Not heard anything about 485.

BTW, curiousgeorge, thanks for your wishes.