Sept Activity

savant123456

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Seems like the sept activity has slowed lately. I am still waiting.
ND Sept 13th 2002.

Any company for ND in Sept?

-Savant

Still waiting from sept

My ND is Sept 20 2002. EB3 concurrent filling on the same date.

Sept not over yet ?

I saw some postings with Oct/Nov 02 approvals and I was guessing that Sept is finished before. Mine is Jan 25, 03 EB2. I should not worry about another three months then ! Good luck guys.

They should approve all applications pending for more than an year on July 4th and make them independent of one step. That way the work load also be reduced.

to stand by my theory, since my 485 ND is in Oct, I will be processed when BCIS starts doing Oct for 140. Lets wait and see

I am also concurrent filer for 140 and 485 with BCIS receipt dt Sept 20, 2002.

Nothing received so far........

Waiting for July'02 I-140 approval.

Guys a piece of good news....I hope. Here is something I found on the I-485 forum....hope this is true. Looks like it's more of a clear description of AC21 ruling. But hey something is better than nothing, so let's hope it's true and helps us with this endless wait.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=89516

I am also waiting for my I-140(RD 07/22/02) approval. Filed I-1485 concurrent with I-140 reciept (RD 09/20/02).

Thanks.

Still Waiting .....................!!!
I-140 EB3/RIR
ND : 9/25/2002
I 485 Concurrently
ND : 10/30/2002

If savant123456's theory is correct then they will process my case as a 10/30/2002 case. Hope that my I-140 gets approved before any new rules come into play :)

PT_Jun01

PT_Jun,

Somehow that sounds like a hoax to me .... wait and see .. I would not buy a ticket to Aruba yet !!!

-Savant

If you believe Sheela Murthy, then it is true. I was watching Chat. But what i understand is it is all about revocation of I-140. No more revocations once you pass 180 days mark

You can check this on her website http://www.murthy.com/chat0707.html

and I quote

Chat User : Hi, Ms. Murthy. Is there a chance that BCIS Headquarters will issue a rule stating that a person with the I-485 pending for over 180 days should obtain the I-485 approval? Thanks!

Attorney Murthy : Yes, I personally spoke with Efren Hernandez last week. He promised me that the BCIS will release such a memo by this Friday, July 11, 2003. I expect something to be released in about a week or two. The Memo or guidance will require BCIS examiners at the various Regional Service Centers to issue an approval of the I-485 if the I-140 has been previously approved and the I-485 has been pending in excess of 180 days.

I dont know what to believe

Just the other day someone was saying that INS now claims to take 54 months for 140 EB1 processing !!!