Sept 01 Rd With No Response Yet

norfesept01

Registered Users (C)
Rupnet shows that over 84% of applicants have either been approved or have at least heard from the BCIS in the form of an RFE. I would be interested in hearing from Sept '01 receipt date AOS applicants who have received no response from INS (or BCIS) till date.
It would be reassuring to learn that there are others out there like me who have had no response till date. It would also be interesting to learn what response, if any, they got when they contacted an IIO.

My particulars are:
RD: Sept 13, 2001
ND: Oct 16, 2001
LIN #: 02-012-xxxxx
EB2, India

I am also in the same boat. RD 9/21/01 ND 10/23/01 FP 4/3/02 no RFE etc. I call IIO last week she said it they are not working on my case yet. It will take another 3-6 months.

I atleast know one of my friends who has RD 9/14/01 has not received anything yet. But at the same time many friends who applied much later already got RFE and got approved also.

SS

That makes at least three of us!! I forgot to mention in my original posting that my fingerprinting date was 1/17/02.

It is disconcerting to note that the IIO told you it would take another 3-6 months, but I wouldn't put too much weight on what the IIO said.